12 February 2012

Valentine's Day Cards & Crafts


If you are the crafty do-it-yourself type, and you are looking for some lovely things to make for Valentine's Day, then I hope you will enjoy these cards and crafts from Martha Stewart Living.

To celebrate a little early, my boyfriend and I had dinner last night at an Italian restaurant, which we had been meaning to visit. The place had a very eclectic look, and felt very cozy (especially after sipping a couple glasses of sparkling shiraz!). 

When Glen and I got home, we watched the classic 1967 film Bonnie and Clyde. I know that does not seem very romantic, but it is a movie we have always been meaning to watch together. If you haven't seen it, check it out sometime. Faye Dunaway's wardrobe is worth watching it for, if nothing else.

Hope you are have a wonderful weekend, everyone. Cheers!

1 comment:

Kendall said...

I just love Martha. She really knows what's up!