14 February 2012

Happy Valentine's Day


 ***
 ***
 (source unknown)
 ***
 ***
(source unknown)
 ***
(source unknown)
 ***
 (source unknown)
 ***
 (source unknown)
 (source unknown)

Being a romantic sort of gal... I'm all for celebrating Valentine's Day. And, having been lucky enough to have found the great love of my life, I'm incredibly happy to be sharing it with him. My darling, Glen, means the world to me.

An update on brownies and visa progress... Yesterday and today, I have been so busy doing paperwork, for the visa application, that I have not had time to bake brownies, I'm sorry to report. And, as much as Glen and I had hoped to lodge the visa application today, on this lovely holiday, well... It was too much to do in one morning. We did get a couple of things done. We just have to wait until tomorrow to get certified copies of documents (the classic scenario happened, with someone being out to lunch, when we went to the office). All is well, though. We will get it all sorted and mailed out by the end of the week, no doubt. It will be fine.

Wherever you are in this vast world, whatever you are doing, whoever you are with today... I wish you a happy day. And, if you are looking for love, I want to assure you that true love is possible, and it is worth seeking. I found mine, and I couldn't be happier.

1 comment:

lamb and blonde said...

Thanks so much! You too.