23 February 2012

A chic dollhouse for grown-up girls























When I was a little girl, I had a dollhouse, which my dad had made for me from a kit. It was one of the best Christmas presents I've ever been lucky enough to receive. The dollhouse was yellow, with black shutters. I had so much fun playing house, imagining how I could dress up the rooms, and what I would do if it were a real house. 


Imagining rooms is still my favourite game to play, --only now I want a real house, to make my designing daydreams come true.


*****

When I saw this adorable dollhouse, on Making It Lovely, I wanted to move right in! The pink, black, and pale green colour scheme, chic accessories, and fab wallpapers are all so pretty, they would make any grown-up-sized house feel jealous.

Read about how the dollhouse was created, and see more detail shots here.

2 comments:

LenoreNeverM♡re said...

Such incredible details!
Much better than my niece's Barbie's doll house for sure!

Unknown said...

So cute!! I had a doll house when I was younger!

xo Sara