20 February 2012

a perfect day for pink

 ***
 ***
 ***
 ***
 ***
 ***
 ***
 ***
 ***
 ***
 ***
 ***
 ***
 ***

Pink seems to be perfect for today, to celebrate a momentous morning. 

Today, my boyfriend, Glen, and I applied for my residence in Australia, so we can stay here together and live happily ever after. We still have more paperwork to do, and probably more hoops to jump through. The visa review process is meant to take between 9 - 12 months. We're just glad that I can stay here while it is being processed. 

I'll keep you posted on our progress. Now let's enjoy some pink pretties and pop open the bubbly!

1 comment:

Laurie Eno said...

Wooo-hooo! As usual, the perfection of colors from Kim's excellent taste. Pink never, ever grows old ... it's eternally new.

I am SO happy you guys have applied for your permission to plan on the rest of your lives together in the same place. The future looks rosy indeed!

Laurie