09 January 2012

Modern Romance

domino (R.I.P)

I'm imagining a beautiful cottage full of sunlight, flowers, and beloved items picked up over the years, creating a tranquil and romantic home.

*****

Hope you all had a pleasant weekend. I know I did. My boyfriend and I got to have a lazy day, on Sunday, doing whatever we liked. We went to the Port Adelaide Market, where I found a lovely accent pillow for our bed. It was a steal at just six dollars. I love when that happens. At the market, we also indulged in a favourite treat, fresh hot donuts, dusted in cinnamon-sugar. They were delicious!

Have a fabulous week, everyone!

4 comments:

Inga said...

Pretty photos! So many little details in there I love.

I dream of that cottage myself. One day, one day..

Kati said...

lovely, Kim.... thank you@

Laurie Eno said...

Ahhhh, the kind of thing that Kim does best. A palette of anything-but-boring pastels. Her eye for blue, her penchant for pink. Not just any blue, or just any pink, but the ones that tell a story. Never, ever boring.

Your Sunday sounds swell. I love your dispatches. A pillow find and hot donuts and a trip to the open air market. Wonderful!

Thanks, love!

lamb and blonde said...

Thank you so much, Laurie. Your kind words just made my day! :)