18 December 2012

Gather 'Round

I thought you might enjoy seeing some gorgeous holiday tables today.







If you are like me, you might be wondering how you are going to bring it all together--just one week from now!--to make a fabulous and welcoming table setting for your loved ones, when they gather 'round for Christmas lunch or dinner. 







I'm still trying to pull together some elements (some of which may require getting crafty in the next few days, some of which I already have), to set our holiday tables this year. We'll see how it goes. 







As much as I love simple table settings, with just a couple of lovely personal touches, I also adore tables which go over-the-top in their design. 



My favourite holiday table setting, in these images, is that marvelous snowfall made of marshmallows. 
Wow! One day I'm going to have to make something like that.

Wishing you all a wonderful week of merry-making!

{image sources: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10}

2 comments:

Laurie Eno said...

Ooooohhh is all I can say :).

Inga said...

Beautiful!! I love the first one especially. I guess it´s the fireplace.