15 December 2011

Pretty Pastel Christmas

 ***
 ***
 (source unknown)
 ***
 ***
(source unknown)
***
 ***
 ***
 ***
 ***
 ***
 ***
 ***
 ***
 (source unknown)
 ***
 ***
 ***
 ***
 ***
 ***
 ***
 ***
 ***

I tend to prefer soft colors and all things glittery, sparkly, and pretty. So, when it comes to holiday decorations, I love to use pastels, silver, and white. I especially like vintage ornaments, and those adorable little glitter houses, which my grandmother and mom always had on side tables, at Christmas.

I wish you all a lovely and happy holiday season! I hope you will find inspiration in these images, and enjoy making them your own.

Cheers!

5 comments:

Inga said...

I love that blue color in the top photo - and many other photos. And the white tree with all the different ornaments is gorgeous.

The girls decorate our tree and just put anything they find on it :) So I have to wait few years before I get to pick a color or theme.

Happy holiday season to you too :)

Kim Grey said...

Thank you, Inga! It's good to see you here.

Laurie Eno / The Daily Corgi said...

Oh, look at all the lovely blue and pink!! Those are Kim colors to me.

Buon Natale!

Kim Grey said...

Laurie, you know me so well! :)

Style Maniac said...

Oh so pretty! What a round-up. You've included many of my faves.